Makarska development agency MARA organizes a cycle of free workshops of the Small Entrepreneurship Academy to strengthen the business competencies of entrepreneurs and novice entrepreneurs.
The Small Entrepreneurship Academy in cooperation with HAMAG-BICRO, as part of the project “Development of the Network of Entrepreneurial Support Institutions (PPI) through the Croatian Agency for Small Business, Innovation and Investments (HAMAG-BICRO) – Phase 2” – BOND 2, selected six topics on which the workshops will be held. Ante Fumić was also a lecturer.
The workshops are as follows:
- The business of a beginner entrepreneur, lecturer Mladen Buvinić, March 23, 2023.
- Basics of finance and accounting of small entrepreneurs, lecturer Boris Ožić Bebek, March 30, 2023.
- Everything you need to know about planning and business plans, lecturer Anamarija Grabovac, March 31, 2023.
- How to brand a product or service, lecturer Ante Fumić, April 6, 2023.
- Selling through social networks, lecturer Ivana Granić Vican, April 14, 2023.
- Excel in everyday business, lecturer Vojo Ribičić, April 27, 2023.
Details about the workshops and application for participation can be found HERE.